Senior Residential Mortgage Loan Orginator
Spring Mortgage is currently looking for Residential Mortgage Loan Originators in the Houston area.
$100,000 - $250,000 per year
Full-Time - Hybrid Work Environment
Number of Hires for this Role:
Loan Origination: 1 Year (Required)
US Work Authorization: (Required)
NMLS License Required to Apply
(Exception for RMLOS who are transferring from a bank that does not require RMLO license)
- Compensation 135 Bps - 170 Bps
- Mortgage broker that specializes in Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA, and Jumbo Financing
- Average turn-times of 21 calendar days
- 24-48 hour underwriting turn times
- Extremely competitive interest rates with low company overhead.
- Admin team to submit and close files and communicate with all parties during the loan process.
- CRM and marketing tools to help maintain and add to current client base
- Opportunities to build team
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential referral partners such as realtors, builders, bankers, financial advisors, etc
- Collect and analyze prospective buyer application including income documents, assets, and liabilities
- Consult borrowers on various loan products to help them to understand best options
- Maintain communication with referral partners and clients to help facilitate loan closings
- Production minimum of 10 units per quarter (3 month period)
For employment inquiries, please email email@example.com
or call 713-389-5895